Thursday 2 December 2010

Social Network wins


http://www.thewrap.com/awards/column-post/social-network-wins-national-board-review-22967

Just here with my first bit of news. The Social Network has sweeped Best Motion picture, Best Lead Male and Director at the National Board Review.

This is the first real awards of the Award circuits and while not the most definitive decider, it is still an interesting outcome. David Fincher is one of my all time favorites and the Social Network is indeed a great film. Would be an interesting of the big tomato but that is a long way off. Hell, I don't even want to put my name down to anything yet but at some point you should expect some sort of prediction blog from me as well as my own musings on the best films of the year.

I encourage you to start churning your own predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment